Make life live with you

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

FANAA : The Movie

Apart from all the issues revolving around Aamir Khan, I went to see this movie. It is not one of my choices to watch love theme movies but this just because Aamir and Kajol were there in this movie I went to watch it.
The first half was all a love story and I was literally thinking why I came to see this movie. I somehow did not like the situation that had been created. But after the intermission, the movie was good, especially the kid who was the son of Aamir and Kajol in the movie.
Overall the movie theme was fine but not like the other Aamir movies. The songs were also not that great. The best song was "Chaand Sifaarish jo karta hai...". I guess Aamir should stick to theme movies instead of love based.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home